Enjoy this list of 10 Gluten Free Snack Bars that DON’T taste like cardboard! Yes, finding the best gluten free bars can be tricky. Hopefully this list of my personal favorites will make it a little bit easier. Please note I am also dairy and egg free so this list will also focus on bars free of those ingredients.
With back to school around the corner, I thought it was a fitting time to make this list. Plus I’m currently eating a Blake’s Seed-Based Raspberry snack bar (first one on the list). So that might have been what actually helped me decide what to write about. I either love or hate gluten free snack bars. Some of them are as dry as cardboard while others are just the best gluten free bars to have on hand.
Where to buy these Gluten Free Snack Bars
To keep things easy I’m going to be linking to some of my favorite places to buy these gluten free snack bars. You can click the name of each bar and be brought to a place to buy.
Please note if the link does take you to Amazon or Walmart I am part of the affiliate programs. That means at no extra cost to you I earn a (very) small commission. However, I always urge my followers to find the best price possible!
Depending on sales and special deals the best place to buy won’t always be the same. If you’re a savvy shopper here are all the places I suggest checking before purchasing these bars.
- Your largest local grocery store – As much as I love supporting local if you’re on a budget that’s not always possible. Usually the larger the store (like Walmart), the better the price. Not all of these bars are carried at every grocer though so I’d check their site before shopping.
- Your local natural food store – On the flip side from number 1, if you can afford it, shop local! Again, you can always call ahead or check their site to see if they carry the best gluten free bars you want.
- Amazon – As I said above, I usually link to Amazon because they usually do have the best prices. Sometimes you have to buy a full box when it comes to bars, but it can be worth it.
- Vitacost.com – This is one of my all-time favorite stores for gluten free snack bars. I always try to wait until they have 15% off site-wide sales though to get the best price.
- Walmart.com – Sometimes walmart.com has more available items than your local Walmart will.
- Thrive – If you do have a Thrive membership, this can be a great place to buy the best gluten free bars.
10 Best Gluten Free Bars
Let’s dive right into the 10 Best Gluten Free Snack Bars. This list is in no particular order, just a whole bunch of yummy bars. Obviously this list is just based on my own tastes and preferences. So I’m curious to know what your favorite snack bars are.
Leave a comment: Share 2 of your favorites in the comments below AND tell me when you like to eat them (at home between meals, at work, before a workout, or send them with your kids to school, etc.)?
1. Blake’s Seed-Based Bars
These things are so good! I wasn’t lying when I said I’m currently eating a raspberry one. So far I’ve only tried the S’Mores and the Raspberry and both are amazing.
2. GoMacro Bars
These are a great bar if you want something filling. Some of their flavors are a bit drier than I prefer. But in general, they’re delicious. My favorite is probably the Banana Almond Butter because it’s so soft and flavorful.
3. Bhu Keto Bars
Guys, these are one of the best gluten free bars. They are so creamy and taste just like cookie dough. My favorites are the chocolate chip or the white chocolate macadamia. They are kind of pricey but definitely a worthy treat.
4. Enjoy Life Chewy Bars
Ok, these are more like a cookie than a healthy gluten free snack bar. But I never said this list would be completely healthy. My favorite is the Caramel Blondie flavor.
5. Enjoy Life Soft-Baked Breakfast Ovals
While we’re talking about Enjoy Life, I also need to mention their breakfast ovals. While not technically a bar shape, they are definitely bar-like in flavor and texture. These things are so great for a busy morning.
These are just a classic favorite gluten free snack bar. I use to bring these to school way back in the day. They come in so many flavors and have such simple ingredients.
7. Vega Protein Bars
If you love Vega protein powder, then you’ll probably love the bars too. They come in a variety of decadent flavors. It’s surprising they’re gluten and dairy free.
8. Bobo’s Oat Bars
This is another one of the best gluten free bars for breakfast. They’re loaded with oats and super filling. Plus they come in so many yummy flavors.
9. Health Warrior Bars
These are another one of my favorites for sure. I guess this list is all favorites, but this gluten free snack bar is something special. Such a small list of ingredients, yet so much flavor!
10. Kind Chewy Bars
If you miss having a classic chewy bar since being gluten free, these are a great option. They’re definitely on the sweet side when it comes to snack bars, but a great treat.
Don’t Miss My Most Recent Blog Posts
If you’re new to Eat or Drink, WELCOME! Below you’ll find my 5 most recent blog posts.
I’m Emily, and this is my food and lifestyle blog. You’ll find recipes for special diets and allergies, tips for tight budgets, friendly inspiration from a fellow Christian mom and wife, and so much more.
Sign up for the newsletter and follow on Instagram so you never miss a thing.
- Be Transformed: A Look at Romans 12:2
- Chocolate Chunk Grain-Free Cookies (almond and coconut flour)
- 10 Gluten + Dairy Free Trader Joe’s Frozen Items You NEED to Try!
- Dairy Free Lasagna Roll-Ups (With Ground Turkey + White Sauce)
- 10 Gluten Free Foods at Walmart that you NEED to try