Thank you so much for coming to Eat or Drink. My name is Emily Meyer and I’m the creator, writer, photographer, and cook behind the site. I’m allergic to gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, and peanuts and that’s the main focus of Eat or Drink. But I’m not just a person with food allergies, I’m also a child of God, a wife to my wonderful husband Trevor, and a first-time mother to our sweet girl Ivy (due January 19th, 2019).
I don’t look at my food allergies as a disability. I look at them as a blessing. I hope that Eat or Drink can help you see your food allergies in the same way. My food allergies forced me into the kitchen. That’s where I found my passion for food and cooking. Yes, some may think my food allergies are limiting. In some ways they are, but in other ways, my food allergies have opened the door to foods I would have never experimented with before.
I hope Eat or Drink is a blessing to you and can open your eyes to all the food possibilities you have, even with your food allergies. Come to Eat or Drink for recipes and discussions on healthy food (and sometimes not so healthy because we all need treats), stories of my happy life (and honesty when it’s not so happy), and hope in God.
And… “Whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.”
1 Corinthians 10:31
Here are some of the topics you can find on Eat or Drink
- For Recipes – Check out the Food Tab on the menu bar.
- For Blog Posts about my Life or Faith – Check out the Life Tab on the menu bar.
- For Food Allergy Resources like baking tips, food allergy guides, and more – Check out the Food Allergy Resources Tab on the menu bar.
- To Work with Me or Collaborate – Check out the Work with Me Tab on the menu bar.
- Want to stay up to date on all things Eat or Drink? Check out the Newsletter Tab on the menu bar.