This Almond Butter Fudge is, gluten free, dairy free, soy free, egg free and peanut free.
Mmm fudge. Can it get any better? Especially for us ladies at that time of the month. When the world is our enemy and chocolate is our only friend. Yes, fudge is the chocolatey treat we need. This fudge is similar to the Dark Chocolate Fudge recipe I posted a while back. However, this one has the addition of crunchy almond butter.
Normally I’m a smooth almond butter girl. However, on a Trader Joe’s shopping trip I must have been in a weird mood. I grabbed the crunchy almond butter. Well, thank goodness I did because I’ve been loving it. Even better, out of that crunchy almond butter came this crunchy nutty chocolate fudge. Oh wow is it good.
This fudge is so easy to make and has the perfect texture. Creamy and thick with a nice rich taste. The coconut oil and gelatin give it a great creamy texture. No one will believe you when you tell them it’s dairy free fudge.
Almond Butter Fudge
- Prep a pan by lining it with parchment paper. I used a bread pan but it only fills about half of it.
- Melt all ingredients in a pot over medium-low heat, whisking continuously. Turn heat down or completely remove from heat if it seems close to burning. Burnt chocolate is not fun!
- Spread ingredients into your pan so the chocolate layer is about 1/2 an inch to 1 inch high depending on desired thickness of fudge.
- Refrigerate for about 3 hours or until completely solid.
- Cut into squares and store in an airtight container in your fridge.