This Dark Chocolate Fudge is dairy free, soy free, egg free, and peanut free. It is a rich and creamy dairy free dark chocolate fudge. The perfect fudge recipe for anyone with a dairy allergy.
*Please note this recipe was previously labeled vegan incorrectly. This recipe contains gelatin which makes it not suitable for vegans. If you want a vegan chocolate recipe be sure to check out my Vegan Black and White Chocolate Bark or my Vegan Black and White Almond Butter Cups. For all vegan recipes on Eat or Drink click here.
If you are dairy free you might think you have to miss out on lucious rich fudge. I can tell you right now, that’s not true. This dairy free Dark Chocolate Fudge is so dense, rich, and creamy. It’s incredibly easy to make too. If you are dairy free, this is the perfect dark chocolate fudge for you.
This recipe fills half a bread pan making about 10 – 12 squares of fudge
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips – my fav are Equal Exchange
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- Prep a pan by lining it with parchment paper. I used a bread pan but it only fills about half of it.
- Melt all ingredients in a pot over medium low heat whisking continuously. Turn heat down or completely remove from heat if it seems close to burning. Burnt chocolate, not fun!
- Spread ingredients into your pan so chocolate layer is about 1/2 an inch to 1 inch high.
- Refrigerate for about 3 hours or until completely solid.
- Cut into squares and store in an air tight container in your fridge.
- Enjoy whenever you get a chocolate craving!