This Easy Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread is also dairy free, soy free, and peanut free. It is also is free of refined sugar and is vegan friendly. It’s the perfect soft and flavorful bread to warm you up in the Fall.
It’s that time of year again where pumpkin is everywhere. This is the perfect bread to make to kick off Fall this year. It’s easy to make if you use Eat or Drink’s Gluten Free Self-Rising Flour Blend Recipe. This Easy Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread has all the warming flavors you want in the Fall. You would not even know it’s allergy friendly because it’s so soft. Forget your preconceived notion of gluten free bread is dry, this Easy Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread will prove you wrong.
Self-Rising Flour for Easy Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
As you guys probably already know, I don’t use any storebought gluten free flour blends. Through my own trial and error, I have come up with my own flour blend recipes. In this recipe, I chose to use the Gluten Free Self-Rising Flour Blend because it makes any recipe easier. It’s almost exactly the same as the Gluten Free Basic Flour Blend, the only difference is it already has rising agents mixed in. That means one less step when you’re baking!
The Benefits of Coconut Sugar
I chose to use a small amount of coconut sugar in this recipe for multiple reasons. First, I love the taste. It’s very similar to brown sugar because it has a rich taste. The second reason I chose to use coconut sugar is that it’s much better for you than white sugar. I know a lot of us, including myself, are trying to reduce the amount of sugar we consume. Consuming lots of sugar makes us feel lazy, achy, foggy, and so much more.
One major health advantage coconut sugar has over refined white table sugar is that it’s natural and not refined. That means coconut sugar retains its vitamins and minerals, which include vitamins C, B1 B2, B3, and B6, as well as calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc. Coconut sugar also contains much less fructose (3 to 9 percent) than does white table sugar (50 percent), according to Andrew Weil, MD, which is an advantage if you want to keep your fructose intake low. (Quoted from Prostate.net)
If you’ve tried this Easy Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to scroll down to the comments section to rate the recipe ☆☆☆☆☆ and let me know your questions, thoughts, and opinions. I love hearing from you! If you think your friends would love this recipe too, don’t forget to hit the share buttons below.
Easy Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
- 2 1/2 cups Eat or Drink’s gluten free self-rising flour blend - click for recipe
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup enjoy life chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease and very lightly flour your bread pan.
- Whisk all your dry ingredients together and set aside. Then whisk all your wet ingredients together.
- Pour your wet ingredients into the center of your dry ingredients and mix just until combined with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon.
- Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Pour the pumpkin bread batter into your bread pan and smooth out with a rubber spatula. Bake in the center of the oven for 45 - 55 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry.
- Let rest for about 15 minutes before slicing.