The ultimate list of Allergy Friendly Apple Recipes for Fall. This list contains 11 Sweet Apple Recipes and 3 Bonus Savory Apple Recipes. All of these recipes are gluten free, dairy free, soy free, egg free, and peanut-free. They are also suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Close your eyes for one second and let me take you somewhere that just screams Fall. Actually, don’t close your eyes. You need them to read. Ok here we go, you’re outside walking next to your friends. Your nose feels the crisp cold weather that’s been sweeping in. And ideas are swirling in your head as you try to think of recipes for that big bag of apples you’re lugging around. Where are you? Apple picking of course! That’s right guys, apple recipes are a huge part of Fall. Especially if you live in Upstate NY like me.
Today I’m sharing the absolute best list for Fall. It’s time for apple EVERYTHING. Apple sauce, apple pie, apple waffles, and even some bonus savory apple recipes.
These Fall Apple Recipes are Allergy-Friendly
What do I mean by that? This means they are suitable for those avoiding some of the top food allergies. This includes gluten, dairy, soy, egg, and peanuts. Just because you have food allergies does not mean you have to miss out on the flavors of Fall. Everyone can enjoy these gluten free apple recipes.
Don’t have food allergies? That’s ok! Not only are these recipes allergy-friendly, but all of these apple recipes are vegan. Just because a recipe is labeled allergy-friendly doesn’t mean it’s not delicious. And if you’re making food for a group it’s always nice to have an allergy-friendly or vegan option on hand.
Sweet Apple Recipes for Fall
I have connected with some awesome food bloggers to create this tasty list of Apple Recipes for Fall. To be taken to the original recipe post just hit the bolded recipe name.
1. Healthy Applesauce Recipe – This all-natural applesauce is very easy to make, and needs only 3 ingredients and no added sweetener.
2. Gluten Free Apple Fritter Waffles – These gluten free apple fritter waffles are easy and delicious. The perfect gluten free apple recipe. It’s like biting into a carnival treat for breakfast.
3. Healthy Apple Crisp – This refined sugar-free apple crisp recipe is made with fresh seasonal apples, walnuts, rolled oats, and ground cinnamon.
4. Air Fryer Apple Chips -These sweet chips are delicious, healthy, and made with just 3 ingredients. And no sugar or oil making them a guilt-free treat.
5. Crumb Topped Apple Pie – This is my go-to Apple Pie Recipe
6. Apple Crisp Foil Packets – These grilled apple foil packets can be made on the campfire, grill or simply baked in the oven.
7. Steel Cut Oatmeal Baked Apples – This simple maple pecan, vegan breakfast will make you feel warm and cozy all morning long.
8. Gluten-Free Vegan Apple Cake – This cake is perfectly spiced and packed full of sweet juicy apples. And even better, it’s refined sugar-free.
9. Oil-Free Apple Rings – These rings look like donuts but they are actually juicy apple slices dipped in a 3-ingredient batter and fried like a pancake.
10. Homemade Spiced Apple Cider – A classic fall drink with a citrus twist! Made in a slow cooker this cider recipe infuses the flavors to perfection.
11. Vegan Apple Meringue – A unique vegan dessert with all the Fall flavors. Stewed apples are topped with a fluffy cloud of meringue that’s completely vegan.
3 Bonus Savory Recipes
1. Banana Apple Curry Soup – A sweet, spicy, and delicious use of apples. It’s the perfect rich, comforting soup.
2. Apple Curry – Try this apple curry to shake up your weeknight dinners! This unusual dish will blow you away with its combination of sweet and spicy.
3. Beet Apple Salad with Maple Vinaigrette – This beet apple salad with maple vinaigrette is incredibly easy to make and packed with autumnal flavors.
If you’ve enjoyed this post then don’t forget to scroll down to the comments section. Rate this post ☆☆☆☆☆ and let me know your questions, thoughts, and opinions. I love hearing from you!
Hit the share buttons for your gluten free friends!