These Grain Free Cookie Dough Bites are gluten free, dairy free, soy free, egg free, nut free, and vegan-friendly.
These Grain Free Cookie Dough Bites are literally the perfect dessert. They only have 4 ingredients! They are great for Summer because you don’t need to use your oven, which is always a win on a hot day. They are high in protein making them a great grab and go snack on the run. The only sweetener used in these Grain Free Cookie Dough Bites is honey. Then there’s just a little bit of sugar in the chocolate chips. Basically, they are the perfect dessert. A perfect snack for kids and picky husbands too because they are secretly healthy. 🙂
What’s Inside these Grain Free Cookie Dough Bites?
There’s only 4 clean ingredients in these little tasty treats. That’s why these Grain Free Cookie Dough Bites are the perfect no-fuzz Summer dessert. With such clean ingredients, these Cookie Dough Bites are also a much healthier option for sweet tooth cravings.
- Tahini – a great source of protein and perfect for adults and kids with nut allergies
- Coconut Flour – a healthy grain free flour made from coconuts that has a naturally sweet flavor
- Honey – the perfect natural sweetener
- Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips – tasty little allergy free chocolate chips
You don’t need many tools to make these Grain Free Cookie Dough Bites. There is one tool that really helps though and that’s a mini cookie scoop (also referred to as an ice cream scoop or melon scoop). I get so much use out of my large and mini cookie scoops. It’s all I use for measuring out cookie dough. It’s especially helpful when forming little balls like these. All you have to do is scoop them up, press the dough firmly into the scoop with the palm of your hand, and squeeze out onto your plate. You’ll have a perfectly shaped Grain Free Cookie Dough Bite every time.
You can get cookie scoops for a great price on Amazon. I suggest getting multiple sizes. I get a lot of use out of both my large and small cookie scoops. I make a lot of jumbo cookies and it’s also nice to have a mini and normal sized one. Here’s a great set that comes with a large, medium, and small size for just $10.00. Plus you’ll get free shipping if you’re an Amazon Prime member.
If you’ve tried these Grain Free Cookie Dough Bites or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to scroll down to the comments section to rate the recipe ☆☆☆☆☆ and let me know your questions, thoughts, and opinions. I love hearing from you! If you think your friends would love this recipe too, don’t forget to hit the share buttons below.
Grain Free Cookie Dough Bites
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon Enjoy Life miniature chocolate chips
- In a medium-sized bowl mix your tahini, coconut flour, and honey together. The texture should look similar to cookie dough.
- Using your small cookie scoop (4 cm works well), press in your cookie dough then pop onto a plate.
- Place your plate of cookie dough bites into the freezer for about a half hour while you prepare your chocolate drizzle.
- Melt your chocolate chips in the microwave using 30-second intervals. After each 30-second interval, mix well. Do this until your chocolate chips are melted.
- Drizzle your melted chocolate onto the cold cookie dough bites. Place your plate of cookie dough bites back into the freezer for at least an hour or until the chocolate is hard and the cookie dough bites are solid.
- Best kept in your freezer and enjoyed right after removing them.