This Recipe Is: Free of gluten, dairy, soy, eggs and nuts. It is also vegan.
Today’s post isn’t just a recipe post, it’s also a giveaway announcement! I’m so happy because these are some products I have been LOVING! Whenever I find products I love, I get so excited to share them with all of you. That’s why I’m so happy to be teaming up with Coconut Cloud and Coconut Karma. I’ve had the opportunity to sample lots of their incredible products and work on some awesome recipes. So this may be the first recipe with their products, but stay tuned, because it won’t be the last!
Today’s recipe is using Coconut Cloud’s Matcha Green Tea powder. I LOVE Matcha. The first time I had a Matcha latte was actually at Starbucks. And it was love at first taste. I’m so happy it’s becoming more and more popular. It’s easy to find Matcha Lattes now, even at little coffee shops. But it is expensive! Especially if you’re ordering it with dairy free milk. That’s why I love Coconut Cloud’s Matcha! It’s way cheaper than buying individual cups at coffee shops, and it’s so easy to make at home!!
AND you can use the powder to make all sorts of other desserts too!! Like this pudding! Oh my gosh it’s so delicious and creamy. You wouldn’t even know it’s dairy free!!
Before I get to the recipe… let me fill you in on the giveaway:
*FIND THE GIVEAWAY ON INSTAGRAM TO ENTER*
Giveaway: For this giveaway TWO lucky winners will both win 1 green tea latte & 1 coconut milk creamer
How it works:
1) Follow @coconut.cloud, @karmacoconut, @eatordrink
2) Like this picture
3) Answer this question in comments: What’s your favorite drink to have with your breakfast??
4) *OPTIONAL: If you like and comment on BOTH of our giveaway pictures you will be entered into contest twice
5) Giveaway ends Friday, Sept. 8th @ 6:00 PM
Ok now that you know how to win these goodies, let’s move on to the recipe that uses them!
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cloud Matcha Green Tea Latte powder
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cloud Vanilla Coconut Milk Creamer
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 can coconut milk – don’t get the low fat kind
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Karma coconut oil
- Optional Toppings – your favorite gluten free cookies to crumble on top & a second can of coconut milk for whipped cream
- Whisk all dry ingredients until well combined.
- Poor the water, coconut milk and dry ingredients into a pot on your stovetop.
- Turn heat to medium and whisk mixture continually until you start to see small bubbles coming up. You do not need it to come to a complete boil, it should just look like the start of a boil. It should take about 8 – 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the coconut oil.
- Poor into small containers or one large bowl and keep in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy once it has cooled completely!
- Optional: Top with coconut whipped cream and cookie crumbs! To make coconut whipped cream – refrigerate a can of full fat coconut milk. Once it’s cold, the cream will separate from the water. Use a spoon to remove the cream and place it in your stand mixer. Whip up on high until it has thickened. If you would like it to be sweeter add a couple tablespoons of sugar.