This Recipe Is Free of gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, and nuts. It is also vegan, oil free and free of refined sugar.
Hi All! This recipe was totally a last minute creation. I was craving something pumpkiny so I thought, mmm muffins! But it was late at night and I wasn’t in the mood to make my normal muffin recipe (I have yet to share that with you). It’s not that my normal muffin recipe is hard, but there’s definitely more steps and more bowls! With this recipe, you can just throw all ingredients in and mix mix mix!
Not only is this recipe easy but it’s also super healthy (compared to other muffins)! No oil AT ALL and no refined sugar. I only use honey and not even a lot of that! Plus it has pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice and both of those are so healthy. All the spices in pumpkin spice are really healthy and have a lot of benefits for your body. The pumpkin spice I’m using is from The Real Pantry. All of their spices are 100% organic and made with care.
The texture of these muffins is so soft and delicious. Very moist on the inside! You wouldn’t be able to guess they are oil free. And the flavor is so warming, they are the perfect pumpkin treat for Fall! Definitely a must have for a quick and easy (healthy) treat!
One Bowl Pumpkin Muffin
- 3 cups Gluten Free Basic Flour Blend
- 2 tablespoons The Real Pantry Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup dairy free milk
- 3 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips - optional
- Spray coconut oil for muffin pan - can be left out if you use non-stick pan
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray muffin pan with coconut oil or your preferred spray oil.
- Whisk together flour, pumpkin pie spice, and baking powder.
- Pour in dairy-free milk, pumpkin puree, and honey and mix very well until combined. If you chose to add chocolate chips add after mixing everything else together and mix again until just combined. It will be thicker than other muffin batters.
- Scoop into muffin pan filling each cup to the top.
- Bake for about 20 - 25 minutes or until golden on edges and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center.