This tater tot casserole is gluten free, dairy free, soy free, egg free and nut free.
Hi friends! Here is really easy weeknight dinner that is also budget friendly. It’s a yummy twist on a tater tot casserole. Instead of baking it, I threw all the ingredients into my slow cooker. It’s such an easy gluten-free meal to make on the cheap. A great way to extend your grocery budget and make great use of your time. Using frozen veggies and frozen tater tots, this meal couldn’t be any easier.
The flavor in this is so comforting and yummy. The Real Food Ranch adds a really nice herby taste. The garlic gives it a great savory taste. When you cook it, the tater tots cook down and soften and give the whole dish a really tasty texture. Very filling and delicious.
Slow Cooker Tater Tot Casserole
- 2 tablespoons Real Food Ranch
- 2 tablespoons gluten free flour of choice
- 3 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 chopped cloves of garlic
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 chopped chicken breasts
- 12 oz frozen mixed vegetables
- 16 oz frozen tater tots
- Whisk together your ranch seasoning, gluten-free flour, vegan mayo, salt, pepper and chopped garlic. Once combined, slowly whisk in your chicken broth until it's homogeneous. Pour the mixture into your crockpot.
- Add your frozen vegetables and diced chicken. Mix well then top with the entire bag of tater tots.
- Turn onto low and cook for about 7 to 8 hours or until chicken is completely cooked.
- Ranch Seasoning: The Real Pantry's Real Food Ranch
- Vegan Mayonnaise: Just Mayo from Walmart
- Frozen Tater Tots: Wegmans Organic Tater Puffs