This Recipe Is: Free of gluten, dairy, soy, eggs and peanuts.
I am so happy I was out of coconut milk today! Weird, right? Well not really, because it gave me a good idea. Instead of milk I used the powdered coconut milk creamer from Coconut Cloud. It added such a creamy and delicious flavor! I love the vanilla in it!
Whenever you use frozen bananas in your shakes you’ll get a really good milkshake like texture. Combine that with my frozen Banana Chocolate Yogurt Squares, you get an even thicker, creamier shake! Then the flavor of this shake… oh boy the flavor. All the ingredients together just tasted like a snickerdoodle! The oats give you that cookie taste. The almond butter adds a little roasty taste. Then of course you got the creamy vanilla flavor from the Coconut Cloud creamer. Then boom! The cinnamon hits you and you forget you’re drinking something healthy! 🙂
- 1 cup chopped frozen banana (about 1 banana)
- 1/3 cup frozen Banana Chocolate Yogurt Squares
- 1 tablespoon oats
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Cloud powdered coconut milk creamer
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add all ingredients except water into your blender.
- Add about a 1/2 cup water then blend. Add more until you reach your desired consistency.
- Blend very well until smooth and creamy.