These No Bake Jelly Filled SunButter Balls are so tasty and only 4 ingredients. They are a delicious no bake dessert using SunButter. Great recipe for both kids and adults who can’t have nuts. These SunButter Jelly Balls are gluten free, dairy free, soy free, egg free, and
I am literally always hungry. I went from being pregnant to breastfeeding and my hunger hasn’t slowed down at all. That’s why I love easy snacks like this. These little treats are low sugar and high protein making them the perfect no bake dessert (or snack).
These no bake SunButter Jelly Balls would be perfect to bring to work, send to school with your kids or have in the fridge for a mid-day snack.
Only 4 Ingredients in these No Bake SunButter Balls
These No Bake Jelly Filled SunButter Balls are made with only 4 ingredients! The outer layer is just melted vegan chocolate chips, SunButter, and gluten free oats. The inside is just filled with a small amount of jelly.
SunButter Balls Shopping List:
Vegan Chocolate Chips
Gluten Free Oats
Vegan Jelly or Jam
1 1/2 Tablespoon Cookie Scoop
Want the full shopping list? You can find it here.
Helpful Tips for Rolling and Stuffing the Balls
It’s actually very easy to fill and roll up these Jelly SunButter Balls as long as you follow the instructions properly. It’s so easy you could even get your kids involved in this fun project.
The most vital step is refrigerating the SunButter oat mixture. Make sure you refrigerate it until it has firmed up a bit. This will take about 2 hours. If the mixture is too warm you’ll really struggle with stuffing and rolling up the balls.
Another tip, don’t stuff them with too much jelly. You really only need a very small amount (about a 1/4 teaspoon). If you over-stuff them you’ll struggle to roll them closed. But don’t worry if you do end up getting a little bit of jelly on the outside. They will still taste amazing!
If you’ve enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to scroll down to the comments section. Rate this recipe ☆☆☆☆☆ and let me know your questions, thoughts, and opinions. I love hearing from you!
If you think your friends would love this recipe too, don’t forget to hit the share buttons below.
You can also FOLLOW ME on INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, and PINTEREST to see more delicious food and to see some social media exclusive recipes, tips, and giveaways.
SunButter Jelly Balls
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsweetened SunButter – use sweetened if you want a sweeter flavor
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- vegan jelly or jam of choice
- Line a baking sheet, plate, or cutting board with parchment paper.
- Melt your chocolate chips and then mix them with your SunButter and oats.
- Refrigerate this mixture for about 2 hours or until firm.
- Scoop out about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the SunButter mixture into the palm of your hand. Make a valley in the center with your thumb or the back of a spoon. Spoon a small amount of jelly into the indented center. Place a small amount of the Sunbutter mixture on top of the jelly and roll the ball between your palms to seal the jelly inside.
- Place the rolled balls onto your parchment paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for about 1 hour to allow them to firm up again.